Re: we need a new arabbix release

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 10:58:28AM -0700, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello Mohammed:

hiz

> Well you are in luck :)
>
> Arabbix 0.8.1 is gonna be out in less than a week. April 13th is the
> deadline. I have alot of fixes in it and upgrades.. yo gonna like it.

can i help ??

> Unfortunately, it does not have GNOME 2.6 (this should be out with the
> Arabbix 0.9 release).

any chanses it can be included in 0.8.1 ??

> What I am looking for is testers on as many windows hardware as possible
>  especially using the HD installers.

well, I can test on my laptop only :|
my home server have 64 MB of RAM, I think it won't boot :(
i'll c if I can test it on more PCs, but not sure.

> Also, this time I want to distribute the test releases using rsync so
> you download the image once then sumply get the updates to speed testing.
>
> What do you think.

yesy go for it!

> There is alot of work needed for Arabbix 0.9 that I am formulating and
> will share once 0.8.1. is out. I would most definitely need and love to
> work wit you on it.

so u don't need me for the 0.8.1 ? expect some terrorists to come and
> do bad things with u ;-)
ok, i have a vacation from friday to monday, So i'm somehow free. and
back to work again, though i didn't contribute to arabbix before.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer