Re: BiCon 0.0.20040401 Released

Hi,

I intentionally released as 0.0.yyyymmdd, such that if people
make RPM or other packages out of it and release, a 0.1 package
would look newer than it in the RPM's point of view.  I really
recommend you update the dev guide, otherwise, as soon as someone
has installed bicon-20040401, he cannot upgrade to bidcon-x.y
anymore.

behdad