Re: Help needed for Project Arabbix

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 02:26:29PM -0700, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> hehe... it is not libaspell5 is it libaspell15 (15 and NOT 5) silly me.
> Sorry.

I should have figured this, but when I come back home after work, I
can't even see what's in front of me !

> libaspell15 is version 0.5.3-13. It replaces the libppell4.
>
> I installed the libpspell-dev to build the debian package. all went well
> but I still get this error when about to install:
in the debian/control file you'll find:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), libgtk2.0-dev, libpspell-dev
&
Depends: libgtk2.0-0, libpspell4

Modify them to
Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), libgtk2.0-dev, libaspell-dev
&
Depends: libgtk2.0-0, libaspell15

And it should be Ok.

--