From: "mohammed khafaga"
Subject: Hey Brothers..my first entry!!
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:56:35 +0300

Assalam Alaikum...

sorry for being late in reply...I was a bit busy ;)
well...I'm ready to give some help in the arabeyes php work...
but..I'll need some details from bro Youcef Rahal about the databasae structure,site structure
and what modifications u need...and add my password to the CVS please....
good luck mr.rahal with ur PhD. :)
by the way I'm working on some graphics like arabeyes,ATL,Arabbix,Duali logos
in fact I have many ideas about them...I'll show 'em all at end.

I hope u'll reply me soon..

Salam
Mohammed

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr