Fwd: [Fribidi-discuss] Re: FriBidi

Looks like Fribidi will get some movement soon and it will be more communal
than ever before.  Behdad has outlined various tasks (with more detail to
come) with regards to his future plans concerning fribidi.  I __HIGHLY__
recommend any 'C' person to seriously look into this and make their
abilities known.  The more active participation we have in this extremely
important project the better off we are, as we'd be active participants
in arguably THE most important library there is out there that concerns us.

Attached is Behdad's email on the fribidi list.