A tale of ArabTeX

One day I thought I would make an rpm for ArabTeX. I made an entry in the todo
and marked it as InProgress. I put a Due Date of something. Today I found the
rpm is cooked. I loged into the todo to mark it as Done. I was astonished to
find that Today is the same as the Due Date.

It's here now:
ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/

---------------
This is to inform you that todo item #105 has been updated.

  Project      : Distro
  Public       : Yes
  Todo creator : Munzir Taha Obeid (obeid)
  Last modifier: Munzir Taha Obeid (obeid)
  Assignee     : Munzir Taha Obeid (obeid)
  Due Date     : 2003-11-20
  Priority     : High
  State        : Done
  Level        : Average
  Description  : make a new tetex-latex-arab rpm for Mandrake 9.2

Upgrade the rpm of tetex-latex-arab (ArabTeX) to version 3.11d since this
 will fix a serious problem with regard to LyX and many many issues.

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA