Re: Arabbix about section

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Could any one please review the 'About Arabbix'
> section in here
>   http://www.distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=arabbix
> to make sure it's correct?
> I feel it's missing something, becuase the last line
> says: "but is also hoped that it will engrave into
> people's hearts and minds ** Arabeyes' "can be done"
> and "results oriented" attitude and goals" (something
> is missing in the ** I placed).
> Anmar, Nadim? Because I need to translate it to Arabic
> to reflect the change in distrowatch's site.

Looks like it includes the annoucement blurb.  From Arabeyes'
homepage, it reads

'' Arabbix is the world's first Arabic Live-CD (run-from-CD)
   distribution that showcases Arabeyes' and others' accomplishments
   and results - it includes most of the applications an Arab user
   might require or need.  Arabbix is not only intended to attract
   new users and to cement the virtues of Open Source and Linux as
   a fully functional Arabic desktop medium, but is also hoped that