Re: Arabbix about section

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 04:49:33PM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Hello,
> Could any one please review the 'About Arabbix'
> section in here
> http://www.distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=arabbix
> to make sure it's correct?
> I feel it's missing something, becuase the last line
> says: "but is also hoped that it will engrave into
> people's hearts and minds ** Arabeyes' "can be done"
> and "results oriented" attitude and goals" (something
> is missing in the ** I placed).
> Anmar, Nadim? Because I need to translate it to Arabic
> to reflect the change in distrowatch's site.

Nope, nothing missing there. This is definitely Nadim's writing -- and
no, it is completely correct and nothing missing from it.

Read it again [replacing Arabeyes' with 'his' and the words between
quotes with items.. or something].. Although, it could probably be
rewritten for brevity and clarity.

Regards