Re: hi

<embedded reply>

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:57:09AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Mr. Sameer, here's an email addressed to ya.
>
> BTW: you will be contacted by our webadmin people
>      regarding the need to regenerate Katoob's
>      screenshots (as what we used to have are no
>      where to be found)

Ok, waiting ;)
I think I still have them all!
> Salam.

Salam.
>  - Nadim
>
> --- Yossi Natanson <home at yossin dot com> wrote:
> >
> > hi
> >
> > Had a quick look at Katoob and it looks like a nice editor
> > I couldn't find the developer's email so can you please forward this
> > mail to him please?
> >
> > Katoob is very nice, but the encodings lisi is missing ISO-8859-8-I, can
> > you add it please?
> >
> > thanks

Thanks,
Sure I can add it, No problem. But I couldn't find it in the iconv
supported "iconv --list"
Do you have an encoding table for it ?? I'll try and search for one.
BTW: I'll need A name for that encoding, Sure you know what you call it
:-)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer