Re: ITL project

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:40:11 -0800 Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
wrote:
>On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 04:10:14PM -0800, Ahmad Twaijry wrote:
>
>Salam,
>
>> I have just cvs the best library for Hijry date and prayer time
>to cvs.arabeyes.org
>> ( http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/ )
>>

>The best no less, eh? That leaves little room for improvement ;)
>Ok,
>seriously  though -- we do need to re-ogranize the structure of
>CVS as
>per nadim's post after my discussion with him. However, I need you
>let me know exactly where you want files to be. I can make generic
>moves
>and then you end up not knowing where things should be.
>
>As it is, I will assume that you have:
>
>itl/
>  lib/alqrah.cpp
>  lib/hujrah.cpp
>  program/ah-date.cpp
>  program/prayer.cpp

I don't think We need to do this, its only 4 files.

>Also, please do create a proper automated compilation/installation
>process. Makefiles at a minimum ;)

no the ITL is only a library  (Islamic Tools Library) so I think we should
keep it like that (the files ah-date.cpp & prayer.cpp is only a demo
to show how can you include the library to your program and how to use
it).

Anyway Yes I am thinking about making a command-line but first I should
create the GUI program as its most important than the command-line

BTW: Where should I but the GUI files ? (I think we should make a new
project for it, but anyway its up to you)

>> [..]
>>

>> Right now I am trying to support the other prayer algorithms (http://www.islamicfinder.org/HelpPrayCalArabic.html)
>> and after that I will insh'a Allah start making the GUI
>>

>> I hope if Mohammed can update the page http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL
>> (or make me the maintainer :) )
>>

>And maintainer you are. Now, let's please keep this discussion on
>the
>'developer' list (as it seems to be more relevant). So I am replying
>only to the 'developer' list.
>
>Regards
>--
>| Mohammed Elzubeir    | Visit us at:                 |
>|                      |  http://www.arabeyes.org/    |
>| Arabeyes Project     | Homepage:                    |
>| Unix the 'right' way |  http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/|

http://eShop.4-SMS.Com
http://Mozilla.4-SMS.Com
- -*- If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem -*-