Re: Prayer time

Al Hamdlla Ala Al Salamh Nadim :)

I have selected a code from  kacst people for 4 reasons

1- Very easy to read the code (functions documented).
2- Support all prayers algorithms
3- open source :)
4- C++
5- Easy to include it to any program

anyway I have CVS it to itl project and insh'a Allah when I done from
the GUI (I will include the most important Islamic cities) I will send
it to the Islamic website and the newspaper .