Re: Katoob on FreeBSD

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:51:55 +0200
Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> Yes, The CVS version now is using its own command line parser, The new
> release'll not need getopt anymore
Why? I smell bugs coming along Sameer. Wait until next audit (during RC
time).

> I don't know if 5.1 is the best choise or not.
As a developer, you should be going with the 5.X-CURRENT Mohammed Sameer
as it will provide you with a picture of what is to come on FreeBSD
(latest changes, library additions, etc...). If you're interested in a
production server, FreeBSD 4.X is the way to go due to its proven track
record. If you don't want to juggle between both, I can provide you with
a shell on a 5.X machine.
--
| Samy Al Bahra | samy at kerneled dot com |