Re: Duali Plans

Salam,

From: "elzubeir at arabeyes dot org"
Subject: Duali Plans
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:17:32 -0400

These are good news ;) I am eager to see that C++ port in action !

If you are interested in helping out with Duali's C++ port, please do let
me know (via the 'developer' list, no private emails please). The Python
code will serve as a good guide as to how I plan to continue work on the
project. After all, the whole point of the Python version was to be an
equivalent of pseudo code that actually executes ;)

I am _very interested_ to help in that task. However, since I have many things to do, maybe I shouldn't start something new ;) And I guess many people among those who registered lately (with the good profile, and God knows that there are _A LOT_ of them) would be happy to give a hand in that. So, people, this is a chance to transform your desire and promises into concrete actions !

However, if you have some tiny task, that none would take, I wouldn't say no :-)

If you have comments/suggestions/gripes, now is the time to make them!

I have nothing for the time being...

Salam,

Youcef.

Pro ou perso, toutes les adresses et numéros de tél que vous cherchez http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9491