Re: Quran Cover

--- Maher Ben Moussa <maher_dev hotmail.com> wrote:
> Omar El Khamlichi (a friend of mine) has been working last 2 weeks on
> drawing islamic art for the quran application.
> This is the first result:
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/m.ben.moussa/Arabeyes/QuranCover.png
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/m.ben.moussa/Arabeyes/QuranCover2.png
> It is the cover of the quran, which will be used for an opening animation
> by starting up
>
> Please check it and tell us what you think about it

I agree with Subhi's earlier comments - you most definitely need a nicer,
better looking font.  I also think that the colors are a bit too crisp,
(its not smooth and I think a glossy picture look would give it a more
professional feel).  I would also suggest removing the "yellow" trapezoids
in the middle and/or replace them with drawings similar to the ones on
the corner.

Don't take me wrong, I love what you guys have come up with so far - you
wanted comments and critiques, you got some :-)

Keep up the great work.