Re: Unicode and Bidi vs Shaping

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
>
> > > Well, or in a separate library for joining that collaborates with FriBidi.
> >
> > What kind of help would you need? IOW, where in the fribidi code would
> > such inclusion be done (better part of FriBidi than separate).
>
> Thinking a little more, and consulting a few sources, I think it's better
> be separate than part of FriBidi. For more details, please see:
>
> 	http://catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/ch01s06.html

They are corelated too much to separate them.  I try my best to
separate the design.  But the Unix philosophy has nothing to do
with what components may be put in a library IMHO.  It's talking
about the design.

--
Behdad Esfahbod		20 Esfand 1381, 2003 Mar 11
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars