Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: emacs-bidi - funtional/ready, now what ?

Thank you for your explanation, Eli.

"Eli Zaretskii" writes:

>> > Has RMS or the emacs developers given a clear statement on what it
>> > is that they'd like to see or not (URL) ?  Is there a means for us
>> > to elevate Bidi's inclusion on their list of things to do ?
>>
>> I do not think any URL is available for now.  If someone writes a
>> summary, I can put it one the emacs-bidi web page.

> I wrote such summaries a few times in the past, see the archives.

Oh, yes, of course ML archives are available.  I was thinking of a web
page specially designed to explain "why is Emacs bidi-illiterate?"

> P.S.  Btw, I didn't see the original messages from Nadim Shaikli, and
> neither did I see the message from Alex to which you replied in
> another mail.  These messages are also not in the emacs-bidi archives.
> Does someone know what happened with them?  Did they bounce off the
> list or something?

Strange.  Does the emacs-bidi list reject posts from non-members?  Are
Nadim and Alex on the list?

--
TAKAHASHI Naoto
ntakahas at m17n dot org