Re: http://www.arabeyes.org/people.php error

--- Haydar Net <haydar at haydar dot net> wrote:
> Maybe out of topic, but who decide who is active and not active in that
> page. per example i have imported a new source to the cvs yesterday and
> i am still inactive!

Activity is strictly that - are you active (have you committed something
in the past 60 days) in the sense of whether you've been making anys changes.

Since we get lots of registrations with people simply disappearing, we need
to institute a program in place to weed out the non-serious people.  We'll
also be moving to revoke/remove people's CVS write access past 90 days of
inactivity (I think).

> by the way, when i commit to the cvs i don't get any message from the
> cvs list telling that i committed anything!! i know that i should ask
> this in the cvs mailing list ;) and i will do that now.

Haydar, I think your email was bouncing and so you might have been
unsubscribed.
Make sure to check your subscription on the various lists you are interested
in (and make sure you are on the 'announce' list - everyone should be on it,
its __very__ low traffic).