Re: Indonesian Qur'an transtalion

--- Mohammad DAMT <md at mt dot web dot id> wrote:
> السلام عليكم
>
> > I have an official (i.e. from indonesian government) translation of
> > the noble
> > Quran. Can i make merge it to quran project?
>
> terjemahan Quran Bahasa Indonesia yang ada di Arabeyes sekarang berasal
> dari Departemen Agama RI
> (softcopy dari Ismail Fahmi di ITB)
> Silakan cek apabila Anda memiliki sumber yang lebih baik (bebas typo)
> dsb silakan kontak ke saya

It would be nice to stick to english so that we could be in the loop (sort
of speak :-)  As for the offer, we are still trying to get contact from
qurancomplex.org (can _anyone_ help -- can someone visit their offices,
they are in el-Madina el-Munawara (.sa))  We are very shy in accepting
any translations until we hear from someone in the know about what is
proper for us to do.