Re: no xml quran problems -- my mistake

salam alaikum --
let me try to be more exact... so basically, xml files are fine
-- but for some reason, either as a result of a problem with the
get ayah function of libquran, or as a aresult of widget display
function problems of gtk and/or perhaps qt, some ayahs (such as
2:283) don't fully display.

i remember when i wrote the c program to transliterate and used
the libqruan functions, i still had this same problem -- aka
that my transliteration came out w/only half the ayah not the
entire ayah for some ayahs (such as 2:283, and 46:13) -- so can
anyone look into this and tell me is it something w/libquran or
is it something i am perhaps doing wrong or something?

thanks, and sorry about saying there are errors in libquran when
there weren't, i should have tried to investigate more
carefully, but rather than examine the xml files themselves, i
looked at gnomequran and qtquran (i believe, i may be wrong, i
may have looked at something else, i am not sure to be honest).
i am trying to recompile them to make sure that this is correct,
but have not yet done so.

walsalam alaikum,
-ahmed
Free multi-lingual web-based and  POP3 email service with a
generous 15MB of storage, a choice of themes for your mailbox,
message filtering, plus spam and virus protection
Sign up now: http://www.gawab.com