We Are Back

Salam All,

We deeply apologize for the interrupted service for the past few days. We
hoped it would be smoother, but as many of you know, things are never
as you plan them.

Well, on the good side, we have gotten the mailing-lists and archiving
back (this has been one of the main reasons we moved among others),

CVS is back, but we have changed the CVS Repository (we really hope this
would be the last change):

To login to your CVS account you do this:

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:username at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs
$ cvs login
..
.
The rest is the same.