Re: Quran data (translations)

>  You are right, but the first priority now is to
> first create a font
>  that can actually display the text, then the text
> will be updated
>  not only correcting errors but also adding all
> necessary quranic
>  symbols.

Creating a font that can display the Quran as we have
it in popular hardcopies is quite a huge project.
Maybe it will be better to cooperate with other font
designers and enhance an already existing font. One
resource to find Arabic font designers is the PakType
Yahoo group:
We can email them and ask if there is anybody
interested in designing a Quran font.

Mete