Re: Updated gVim Windows binaries... with Arabic support!

Steve Hall wrote:

> We have updated patched gVim binaries for the Windows platform here:
>
>   http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html
>
> patched to 6.1.284, including support for Ruby, and including GNOME 2
> toolbar icons...
>
> BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, this binary also has support for Arabic! The
> newly syncronized patch is available from here, too. Please help the
> Arabeyes.org community by testing this patch before its hopeful
> inclusion into official Vim. Thanks.

Jeremy Brand has just created Vim RPMS packages with the same Arabic
support patch we used for our Windows binaries at patch level 6.1.284:

http://nirvani.org/software/vim/arabic/</a>

Thanks Jeremy!

Again, please try these binaries for your platform and mail the
vim-dev at vim dot org mailing list with your test results. Thank you.

Steve Hall [ digitect(at)mindspring(dot)com ]