Re: Downloading and compiling projects

I face the same problem of Ossama. These are the error messages I got upon bootstrpping

[munzir at localhost qtquran]$ make -f Makefile.dist
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:63: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:63: the top level
autom4te: /usr//bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
[munzir at localhost qtquran]$ m4 --version
GNU m4 1.4

--
Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,