Re: VIM for Windows supporting Arabic (I love it)

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 09:48:57PM -0800, anmar oueja wrote:
> I agree but in the mean time I have created an installer on my laptop
> and uploaded it to my server. I will send an email later today for
> people to download it and play with it until "Project Cream" offers it.

First, I apologize for explicitly Cc'ing all of you. I moved the thread to
the 'developer' list and I don't know how many if any are subscribed.

Steve, Anmar here has successfully used the patch and reported no conflicts
with the patch as-is. In other words, he did not have to make any modifications
to the patch so I see no problems in you applying it right away.

Anmar's vim installer is now here:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/download/3rd/vim-6-1_ar.exe

Thanks
---