Re: open source developer tutorial

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 09:51:30PM +0000, Walid Shaari wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 22:26, Kamal Dalal wrote:
> > You may find this interesting.
> Good timing Mr. Dalal ;-), now how about translating it along the way

Actually a very similar document is being written right now (in-progress)
that is Arabeyes-centric. It's on cvs :
  doc/guide/developer/developer-guide.en.sgml

but if you want to have a quick peak at it, I put it up here:
  http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/developer-guide.en.html

and that, will definitely be translated once it's complete (or almost).

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir