qtquran data bugs

I have just added these two bugs to the bugzilla.

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُكُرْهًا
سورة الأحقاف الآية 15
This aya (15) in Surat Al-Ahqaf has two words connected.
The English translation of this Aya and all of other Ayat that contains a saying have inconsistency in the quotation spacing. I mean there is no spacing after the first quotation where as a space resides before the last quotation 'Make ... surrender. ' Again this applies not only to this Aya but all of the English Ayat with a quotation.
--
Munzir Taha,
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers,