[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: (3) Arabic vim patch (was - BAD BUG)
- To: Bram Moolenaar <Bram at moolenaar dot net>
- Subject: Re: Re: (3) Arabic vim patch (was - BAD BUG)
- From: digitect at mindspring dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:44:51 -0500 (GMT)
- Cc: "Antoine J. Mechelynck" <antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net>, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>, developer at arabeyes dot org, vim at vim dot org
on 2/21/2003 5:04 AM Bram Moolenaar said the following:
> Steve Hall wrote:
> > Nope, doesn't work for me, this patch actually causes the Arabic
> > patch to fail. Nadim has updated (1.12) to sync with 6.1.350 and
> > all is fine without it.
> Try this change on top of the previous one:
> Note that this is not a real patch, just an attempt to find out what
> is going on. I begin to suspect that ETO_PDY doesn't work with
> composing characters.
Bram, would it still help you for me to try this patch, despite Tony's
issue having been solved by the latest binary? Be glad to create it,
just say the word.
Steve Hall [ digitect at mindspring dot com ]