Re: Arabic vim patch

From: Mohammed Yousif
Subject: Re: Arabic vim patch
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:24:17 +0200

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 04:00, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Now that things have settled (without regard to patch-303 as it
> has nothing to do with arabeyes), is it too early to start talking
> about the Arabic patch's inclusion ?  I'll need to update the help
> page (arabic.txt) to note knowledge about 2 known minor bugs (nothing
> I'm planning on fixing soon since they are very minor but cumbersome);
> other than that the patch is ripe and ready :-)

 The patch is working great here thanks Nadim and thank to all of
 you, I hope it will be included soon, these two bugs are very minor
 as Nadim noted :-)

Hi,

Same here. The patch works great and I hope to see it included soon :)

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp