Re: Katoob ststus report (Feb, 12 2003)

Salam,

From: Mohammed Sameer
Subject: Katoob ststus report (Feb, 12 2003)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:07:33 +0200

- - The buffer doesn't scroll when finding a match "searching"

if I understand you will fix it so the the buffer will scroll when the search engine finds the match ? I noticed that i had to scroll the buffer manually in order to get to the highlighted word :)

Let me give you a suggestion: I saw it in the TODO list but I'll make some pressure :)

I think it would be great to have katoob supporting C/C++ syntax highlighting/indentation like in emacs. Currently, I write my code in emacs and then use katoob to enter arabic strings (yeah, I know emacs can be used to write/read arabic but why i'm not using this feature is a long story :)). It would be great (at least for me) to write my code directly in Katoob.

Thank you for your work and efforts :)

Salam,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp