[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Katoob ststus report (Feb, 12 2003)
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Katoob ststus report (Feb, 12 2003)
- From: Mohammed Sameer <Uniball at gmx dot net>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:07:33 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Long time since the last report ;)
Katoob now has full BIDI support, An infrastructure that makes it easy to add more encodings "these are the most important highlights!"
* Release hindering TODO:
- - Fix the recent menu which doesn't save in the correct order.
- - An option in the preferences dialog to set the default encoding used.
- - Move the HTML numerical reference stuff to an Import/Export menu
- - Some work for the spell checker "dictionaries list, skip Arabic words, Improve performance"
- - Some workarounds for the Gtk key bindings "HOME, END, ...... while in RTL or BIDI mode"
- - The buffer doesn't scroll when finding a match "searching"
- - Choosing not to save the configuration only works for the current session!
* Less important TODO:
- - No testing for the Iran System encoding.
- - Complete the lanuages names in the encodings dropdown list
- - An infrastructure to use all the xkb configured keyboards and allow the addition of emulator keymaps
- - A fix for bug #15
Just wanted to report this, but i don't think i'll be available for the next few days!
- -- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
FIRST make it run, THEN make it run fast "Brian Kernighan".
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.0 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----