Re: [Issue N16335] A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog

Hi and thank you for the prompt reply :-)

From: qt-bugs (at) trolltech (dot) com
Subject: Re: [Issue N16335]  A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:58:56 +0100

You will need to translate qt_untranslated.ts (in QTDIR/translations,
the arabic translation in there is rather incomplete) using Qt
Linguist, and then install a QTranslator for the translation file you
produced.

If you do such a translation, we would be very happy if you could send
us a copy of the translated ts file so we can include it in future Qt
releases ;-)

Best regards,
Lars

I took a look at QTDIR/translations/qt_untranslated.ts. It contains ~480 strings. I'll try to update the Arabic translation and send it to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Youcef Rahal.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp