itl library - two questions

assalaamu `alaykum

to those brothers working on the ITL library, I have some requests for
information:

1 - do you have a database of locations with their lat/long? I got mine from
trawling the internet and only really found a list of international airports.
Useful but not great.

2 - do you have much info on the summer time (DST) start and end date rules
for around the world? I managed to collate a certain amount of info and have
coded for Europe, US and Australia. It seems you've side-stepped the issue
for now, what's your plans?

Any help on those two points would be much appreciated and I look forward to
incorporating your library into KPrayertime.

wassalaam
abdulhaq