Arabic Fonts and X Server crash on mandy 9.0

Salam everyone,
I downloaded all the Arabic fonts from the CVS and
installed them on my Mandrake 9.0 box using drakfont.
The X server crashes and refuses to start for no
reason, it didn't give me any error messages but
during booting and rebooting/halting the system shows
a message showing the failure to start service "dm"
(i.e. The Display Manager)

I am not even sure that the fonts are the cause of the
problem but I think it's the most likely reason
because this only happened after I installed the
fonts.

Waiting for ur help!!

Thanks,

=====
Mohammed Gamal
Member of "ArabEyes", Unix/Linux Arabization Project
GUI & documentation translator
http://www.arabeyes.org