Mailing-list old posts

This mailing-list was experiencing some problems over the past week --
as of about 10 minutes ago we believe that M.Elzubeir (the resident Python
cheerleader :-) just figured out a hack to get the "held" messages to go
through (he will be contacting mailman's author with his hack for further
details and proper patches).  So you might have already seen that there was
a barrage of old pent-up mails being set free ("run like the wind"), so
apologies about any confusion.

For those interested in the gritty details - posts to 'developer' would get
shunned due to errors upon processing (oddly enough only on developer and no
other list - and that is a BIG mystery still); M.Elzubeir noted that mailman
is unable to decipher the encoding of these held messages and so it was
passing an empty string and trying to call that empty string module name
which was freaking python out (or there abouts).

All should be back to normal (or so we hope ;-)