Bad rendering Arabic was ===> chars AW: katoob!!!

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 01:28, Amir Bukhari wrote:
> I have also a redhat 9 computer, in KDE all work very well (in arabic) I
> have also install fonts from www.langbox.com, but gnome program and also
> katoob does not display alphabet together. Also when I disable Xft
> "export GDK_USE_XFT=0" does not help.

Is that with all fonts, and Interfaces, can you verify which part of the
rendering system at fault, and supply some links to a screen shots?! it
looks like the other problem in the General Arabic Installation Question
thread !!! it is not katoob specific.

Walid