Presentation and question about quran project

Salam

I'm Amin. First of all, say hello and congratulation for all your great work
and efforts.

I'm very interested in quran project. I have just downloaded cvs code and i
see quran texts are in xml. I'd like to work in a spanish version, if no one
is doing it. 2 questions:
	-Is a certain license for the text required nor just permission to this
project would be enough (to look for a good spanish translation) ?
	-Is there any automated engine to generate the xml?

Thanks a  lot

Best regards

amin