Re: Error: commit config.h.in

embedded reply
My Inbox Happily Received This From Mohammed Elzubeir @ Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:34:31 -0500

> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 04:07:07PM -0700, Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi wrote:
> > I've made an error when commited my modefied
> > config.in.h. Can anyone revert to the previous version
> > of that file?
> >

> I removed the file (I think it was forgotten when M.Sameer did
> the initial clean-up of auto-generated files).
i don't know what file are you talking about ?
i didn't find a file named config.in.h, is it config.h.in ?

> Also, I noticed you added a katoob.po, but there already is
> an ar.po. I don't know what you and M.Sameer would decide
> to do.. just thought I would point it out ;)
Excuse me now:
Mr. Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi:
Are you a developer in the project without my knowledge ??
If yes how come no one told me ?
If no, Why are you committing your own changes to the CVS ??
Can any one answer me please ?
If you don't like the way of managing the project or the translation i'll be happy to include your own translation

Sorry if my way is bad but i'm "boiling" now!

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet