Re: LyX and DocBook

في 07:00 أربعاء 04 سبتمبر 2002، Alaa The Great كتبت:
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:57:58 -0500
>
> Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> > I am sorry, but for the life of me I could not read that post ;)
>
> this was my first attempt to send an arabic email, I wrote it in
> katoob  and  pasted inside sylpheed, looks like sylpheed doesn't like
> multibyte chars.
>
> so I'll have to attach it this way then.

 Well! Yo asked me about problem I found in the latest versions of lyx. In lyx
1.2.0 there is no chaping and in LyX 1.2.1 (aug 20, 2002) you cannot vew ps
file (at standard environnement) if the cursor is stopped directly after
writing the latest arabic word, you obtain latex error message:

! LaTeX Error: \begin{arabtext} on input line 14 ended by \end{document}.

This happened  because there is a bug in the latex file : I think the command
\end{arabtext} must be -automaticly- in new line not directly after the
latest_arabic_word_you_wrote. Example:

%%%%% LyX specific LaTeX commands.
\providecommand{\LyX}{L\kern- dot 1667em\lower dot 25em\hbox{Y}\kern- dot 125emX\ at }

\usepackage{arabtex,iso88596}\setcode{iso8859-6}
\makeatother
\begin{document}
\begin{arabtext}
arabic_wod\end{arabtext}

\end{document}

And to solve this, you are to put space after the latest arabic caractère you
wrote.

Mohamed
Salam
--