Re: Polish translation for katoob

My Inbox Happily Received This From Krzysztof Krzyzaniak @ Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:45:22 +0200

> File gzipped and included. BTW are you interested in package of Katoob in
> debian?
>
>   eloy

Thanks, i'll happily include it in the next version,
there is one thing, that's a translation for the 0.2.1 version
i hope i'll release the 0.3 within the next few days, if you are interested in
translating the new version, i can either send it to you know
"but we'll have to review it before the final 0.3 again" or i can do it after 2 or 3 days to finish the final 0.3
"i really don't know what they do in this case ;)"

I really don't have any experience with debian nor .deb files but it'd be nice if it's packaged that way too"

I don't know if you are interested in including full polish support "Keyboard layout, Keyboard emulator,
Multiple encodings -if any-,  Importing & Exporting HTML numerical reference characters"
but i can't promise you to include these in the upcoming release. But it is easy for me to code them!.

Best wishes,

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet