Re: docbook css questions

Hi,
Abdallah Deeb wrote:

Maybe on a diffrent wave length here.
I was looking for a way to write ps/pdf docs in Arabic for my project
documetation, but all I found was ArabTex.

I suggest that you take a look at Omega:
http://omega.cse.unsw.edu.au:8080/index.html
it comes with the teTeX package and it's much powerful than
ArabTex.

assuming it works as promised ( I couldn't test it ...) it should write/typeset Arabic and output some neat LaTeX, and thus DVI files.

the catch ? well, your document should be written in "LATIN" characters,
something like transliteration, with a specific set of characters.

Now it should be easy to do a one-on-one translation of the Arabic
characters into the needed Latin charachter table.

I don't know if that helps!
on my side, I might start doing the translation table when I'm done here. If
I don't find another solution that is ...

Hicham