Re: Katoob & Farsi support

My Inbox Happily Received This From Arash Zeini @ Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:56:15 +0330
> Please find attached two files for comparison. Please note that I am not sure
> how successful my conversions are. The original text was in UTF-8 and the
> Iran System file is just the result of a conversion, not originally saved as
> Iran System.

I think the basic conversion is ready now
the only missing things is the ZWJ & ZWNJ, i think if i implement them the opening'll slow down on large files, the most important thing is that i didn't exactly understand them,
anyway anyone is welcomed to test it!
"The encoding menu is currently broken! with some other limitations"

--
-- Katoob Main Developer