Re: Katoob & Farsi support

--- Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Saturday 19 October 2002 21:20, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
>
> > yes i saved in Iran System, but when i tried to open the text is really
> > garbage. i don't know if the problem is in the saving or loading "or both!"
> > i was searching for some text in UTF8 & Iran system so i can save the utf8
> > to iran system and test i think Shabredo can do this ??
> > but i didn't find a binary...

[snip snip]

> BTW: It would be great if someone would try Shabredo with regard to Arabic
> and  see if it is useable and if there are any bugs. We didn't write the
> whole  thing, but made some modifications to the source and put it under
> GPL.

I gotta admit -- this exchange has gotten to be a role model of how we
(both Arabs and non-Arabs alike) need to work.  I would very much like to
thank all parties involved in this thread for their wonderful, professional
and brotherly work.  You guys have set the bar high for others to follow and
we except nothing less from anyone else.

Keep up the wonderful cross-work and once again you are making us all
extremely proud.

BTW: URL for 'shabredo' ?