Arabic support in OpenOffice [was: OpenOffice 1.0.1 arabic support]

Salam All,
I just tested build 643 of OO and it got better arabic support. Text
is properly shaped now.
A screenshot:
http://amaoui.free.fr/misc/images/OOar.png

Regards,
Hicham

Christian Kalkhoff wrote:

Hi group,

I need to know how good the arabic support in latest OpenOffice.org is.
One of my customers needs the suite. We testet 1.0 which seemed to not
be able to support writing from right to left.

Another thing are the menu fonts. The Arabic version only shows ???
instead of menus. I don't know, which font is used with this program.

I hope you have any clue.

Best regards,
Christian Kalkhoff