Re: Arabic Keymap.

On Saturday 28 September 2002 06:24, Suliman A. Alsamhan wrote:
>   This is Suliman Alsamhan from Saudi Linux User Group. I want to ask
> about the current stat of the Arabic Keymap. One year later, I
> developed the keymap created by Ali Abdin. It is available on this link:
> http://www.linux.org.sa/download/arabic.xkb
> It is currently completed, but only one key is missed. It is (Lam Alef)-
> B in English keymap-.
> I hope it will help.

Currently there is an Arabic keymap almost everywhere it is needed .. in
XFree86, thus it works in KDE and GNOME .. and in LyX (1.4)m and VI (
Arabeyes-patch)  .. and soon there is will another Keymap for Gnome Keyboard
Switcher .. It seems that the Arabic Keymap is not a chalange anymore ..

> Again, Thanks for great people.

Thank you for sharing the link with us ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi