Re: QT bug

Salam..
I am not sure what does KDE use, QPainter or QWidget .. when I tried to go
through the code and see if drawText is called from this or that .. it seems
that the KDE developers use the pointers to make code sneakers like myself
runaway fast :-)

Anywhy it is indeed a direction probelm.. not a shaping one .. as you can
notice that if the glyphs are arranged from right to left, shaping would be
proper..

Salam
Isam Bayazidi