Re: gnomequran inquiry

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 09:11:45AM +0100, NOUSHI Reda wrote:
> The point is that if we don't do that,
> . what do we do when we don't find the first language? Why should we
> assume that some language has to be present with libquran, even when
> it's arabic! not all muslims understand arabic, and it takes place like
> 10megs (on my box, I struggle to get free megs in /)
> . how to get the front-ends to know all the languages available?

you can browse the libquran struct

> . should we reinstall libquran or our frontends to make it see the new
> language?

just add the XML to data directory and libquran will know it

I noticed a segfault when opening turkish XML data. I traced it and
found that segfault came from libexpat. This could be an incompatible
encoding between UTF-8 (default of libexpat) and turkish charset.
can any one help in this issue?

--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"wa iyeh... gue kagak tau masa segitu aje", Tebak tebakan, Benjamin S & Ida Rojani.