Re: Quran Project CVS Heirarchy

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 11:06:13AM +0200, Mohammed Yousif wrote:

> to separate the sources from autoconf/automake stuff, or you mean its name ?

Ah... so it could have been.. 'src/' ;)

> This is better , but about the sound files, I do not know if they should be in
> the repository or not. (They are not going to change by time)

That's a good question. Yes, you can place them on the repository. Just make
sure you check them in as binaries. Or even better.. I just changed something
in the repository to make it know that any *.ogg files should be treated as
binaries.. so simply commit them.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: