Re: HWM Make

Ok, well, I guess I posted too soon. After a little investigation into
the libhwm/Makefile, I found the following:

On line 127, I found:
	Makefile: libhwm.pro  $(QTDIR)/mkspecs/default/qmake.conf

I checked my /usr/qt/3/mkspecs/ dir and it has no defaults, only a
linux-g++. When i change the line to read as
	Makefile: libhwm.pro  $(QTDIR)/mkspecs/linux-g++/qmake.conf

everything builds fine.