HWM Make

Actually, after I replied to the "hnotepad compilation error" email, I
tried checking out hwm.. I'm unable to build it.

I tried checking the URL at the bottom for a more descriptive README to
see if I left something out, but I get a 404 error.

This is what I get when I try to 'make':

root at pc hwm # make
cd libhwm ; make
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/src/projects/distro/haydarlinux/hwm/libhwm'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/qt/3/mkspecs/default/qmake.conf', needed by `Makefile'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/projects/distro/haydarlinux/hwm/libhwm'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have qt3 installed with the gentoo3 operating system.

Yaman Salahi