akka, glib macros

Okay, I looked at CVS to see what happened w/ the glib macros. The
macros were removed (glib.pl) on Tue Jan 8 14:14:44 2002 UTC. I actually
removed the file, the log says:

"Unnecessary file (as per Chahine's instructions)"

;)

But, looking at the tools/chonfigure on CVS, glib.pl is very much alive.
Although the file shows it was checked in on the jan. 17th..

In either cases, that's confusing. Since they are both primarily your
packages, I would highly suggest you sync 'em together... update
whichever is behind and make sure they are both up to date.

later